Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Although not an owner yet, I was considering purchasing a ZR7 in white.

I would welcome any comments about the car. Anyone choosen the 17 inch wheel option by the way?

I reckon the car looks great

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi i have had a pro_ceed zr7 1.4 for the last 10 months and has been fantastic especialy with one years free insurance car has been perfect in every way slightly underpowerd compared to my 328 bmw but what do you expect 104 bhp from a 1.4 is pretty good when you look at new suzuki swift only 89 bhp there is nothing else out there that has similar power for the money buy one you won't regret it ( and that coming from a mechanic)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I agree with mister_mechanic...... I have had my ZR7 1.4 a year now and it's just had it's first service, only issue I have had was the handbrake not holdiing like it should but that was sorted at service.
still love the car a year on averaging 41mpg but that's with 18'' alloys and 225 tyres! so not too bad, and the ceed has just come top in it's class in the Auto Express customer satisfaction poll run in their mag........

I would highly recommend buying one, everyone looks twice at it on the road and it's not as common as the much dearer Focus etc....

Cheers
Silver_pro

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Sorry to butt in but - silver pro, I've been looking at maybe one day changing my alloys but sticking with 17s..... What offset did you use, the standards seem high at 56 if I'm correct.

·
Registered
27 Posts
...drakey, i beleive mine are 51 offset but i'll check with the wheel shop next time i'm in there, i update then...

Cheers
Silver_pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts