Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I'd love to know what else you think we can improve upon, any new features you would like to see added, any new sections etc.

Let us know below!

------
Coming soon
------

Direct Picture Uploading
Club Stickers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hi,We have a gallery for each model here:http://www.kiaownersclub.co.uk/gallery

Or do you mean a members car gallery?

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah I'd agree, a gallery for members cars divided by model would be great. Especially useful when you are thinking of buying a car - you get a chance to look at them in different colours and see what personal touches they have added to make the car their own.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was thinking a forum area, with occurring faults on models. Only mods can start the thread and members tag their fault, nothing off topic just the fault and no chit chat. That way you get a bigger idea of problems on models and no multiple threads. Discussions about faults can still be discussed in the models forums as usual?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Dan,

I'm new to this forum, but a member of a few other BB's and I can access them on my iphone using Apps such as TouchBB and Tapatalk, but looks like no such App support from this site? Certainly makes it quicker and easier to access on the move.

Cheers

·
Registered
574 Posts
You could always just start a topic in the suitable forum and post to it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I would like a block member facility for Pm's, this would stop certain members pm'ing inapropriatly , you would still get the initial pm but you could safely block user

·
Registered
574 Posts
This is easy, if counter-intuitive.

Add the user in question to your buddy list (click on the little black triangle next to their name, for the menu), and as you do so, use the drop-down option to say they can't private message you.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I see the Soul mob have arranged some meet ups. Could we have some get togethers for either all Kias or model groups? I would organise it for Vengas, but am useless at that sort of thing - I would end up on my own at my local burger joint (no change there
).As a for instance, the C4 forum met up for a car care training day at Meguiers H.O.

·
Registered
574 Posts
This I think is down to individual models, so I suggest you post the request in the Vengas forum, rizmo.There is/was one being organised for Sportage, but being in Scotland, it's too far away from me.

I'm not Kia emp. so they may decide to do something, but in my opinion, that just adds cost to the cars.
Personally, I'm not bothered about meeting up with others - I'm not anti-social, just have far too many other things to do on the volunteer front.

·
Administrator
7,655 Posts
Rizmo
I know theres a few members of all models who would like a 'meet up'....this, as David said, tends to be model focused and organized on the relevant forum.
However Im thinking of a possible 'day visit' at Kia uk HQ for say a few forum members from every model sub forum.
Im willing to approach Kia on behalf of the forum to ask if it something they want to do.
Ill research its viability and post the idea on the General Message section if it is.
Paul

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dustyjoe said:
How about a like button for posts, so if someone gives good advice for example people can like the post.

That's what the 'Thanks' menu option is for, just click it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts