Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,Took delivery yesterday of a Phantom Black Sportage '3' CRDTi 1.7

New to this Forum obviously but used to be on the Fiat Forum, (old car was a 2007Bravo)

Hope to get lots of advice and tips from the Forum, as I found the Fiat one to be invaluable.
Looking through the posts I think don't think that I will be dissapointed as there appears to be lots of helpful and knowledgeable people on here.

Based in a Bedfordshire village, but travel 30k miles a year with my work, so bound to see plenty of you guys up and down the Country.
The Sportage is such a stunning looking car, I totally agree with one of the posts that we should 'acknowledge' other Sportage owners with a wave.......(or a headlight flash)??
What do others think ?? (we British arefar too reserved !!)

Rob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi scubaI"m waiting for my Kia sportage 3 in white coming on the 1st March....reason for changing my X5 to a Sportage was 1 the looks, 2 the mpg consumpsion, and 3 but not least I can't lift my dive kit into the back of the X5 without slipping a disc...maybe (persuming your tag name) I'll see ya at some dive site in England...if ya see a bird in a white Sportage 3 give us a wave...safe driving and enjoy

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words Guys / Girls
Angie, don't dive in the UK anymore.....too old and it's too cold !!

I will however keep my eyes open for a White Sportage, and I'll hopefully get ALL of a wave and not just 2/5th's of a Wave back !!!....

Rob

·
Registered
564 Posts
Good choice. Still loving my First Edition 2.0L AWD after almost a year and a half of ownership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts