Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that when looking through the spec sheet for the xceed it says that the '4' trim has 'Faux leather door centre trim with yellow stitching '. (https://www.kia.com/content/dam/kwc...s/xceed/specification/xceed-specification.pdf)

Can anyone confirm if this trim only has yellow stitching on the door? If so, I worry this would look a little strange with the rest of the interior not having any yellow, would ideally rather have none or all in.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I noticed that when looking through the spec sheet for the xceed it says that the '4' trim has 'Faux leather door centre trim with yellow stitching '. (https://www.kia.com/content/dam/kwc...s/xceed/specification/xceed-specification.pdf)

Can anyone confirm if this trim only has yellow stitching on the door? If so, I worry this would look a little strange with the rest of the interior not having any yellow, would ideally rather have none or all in.
I've got an Xceed 4, and there's no yellow in it at all

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Perfect, thank you - Do you find the '4' trim was worth it over the '3' for you? I'm between them at the moment.
I traded in a Sportage GT Line S, so the extras were no more than I expected. Having driven it for 8,000 miles there are a few things I wouldn’t miss, but not too many

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
Perfect, thank you - Do you find the '4' trim was worth it over the '3' for you? I'm between them at the moment.
  • - 12.3" TFT Supervision Cluster Display
  • - Panoramic Sunroof with Tilting / Sliding Function & Automatic Electric Roll Blind
  • - 8-Speaker JBL® Premium Sound System
  • - Smart Power Tailgate
  • - Wireless Phone Charger
  • - Aluminium Pedals
  • - Heated Outer Rear Seats
  • - Smart Park Assist
Depends on how you really value the above features.

Heated rear seats are nice if you have someone in the back often.. Daughter loves them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
No. My "4" has ventilated front seats and is 1.5 petrol auto.
Oh really, that would be brilliant if so - on the spec sheet it says for the '4 PHEV' only.

I'm ordering the 1.5 petrol auto also, I've checked that it's not an additional extra and it's not. I'll confirm with the dealer as I can't find any sign that it is included with the '4' trim anywhere!

When did you order yours as I've heard that the first editions maybe did include ventilated seats?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Oh really, that would be brilliant if so - on the spec sheet it says for the '4 PHEV' only.

I'm ordering the 1.5 petrol auto also, I've checked that it's not an additional extra and it's not. I'll confirm with the dealer as I can't find any sign that it is included with the '4' trim anywhere!

When did you order yours as I've heard that the first editions maybe did include ventilated seats?
Mine was April 2021 and came with heated and cooled/ventilated seats as standard. It's a 4, not a First Edition, and not a hybrid

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I see the spec sheet that only lists Ventilated Front Seats for the 4 PHEV is dated January 2022, so maybe the specs have changed (downwards)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Best to check with the stealer but it is/was standard spec on the "4" even though some literature/spec sheets don't list it (I don't know why).
I have discovered that I’m sad enough to have kept a copy of the May 2021 Spec Sheet and Ventilated Front Seats were only listed for the PHEV First Edition, but our cars clearly have them. I don’t know if a dealer could clarify this but I’m not complaining, I love them in a hot, sticky traffic jam,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have discovered that I’m sad enough to have kept a copy of the May 2021 Spec Sheet and Ventilated Front Seats were only listed for the PHEV First Edition, but our cars clearly have them. I don’t know if a dealer could clarify this but I’m not complaining, I love them in a hot, sticky traffic jam,
That's really helpful to know! My theory was that maybe with the chip shortages they took it out to reduce chips in the car like some other manufacturers seem to be.

I'll still check with the dealer but that's interesting to hear, thank you very much Alan.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
That's really helpful to know! My theory was that maybe with the chip shortages they took it out to reduce chips in the car like some other manufacturers seem to be.

I'll still check with the dealer but that's interesting to hear, thank you very much Alan.
You’re welcome, I hope they’re still fitting them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts