Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I’m a new member having recently purchasing a Xceed auto diesel hybrid
I have recently bought this brand new in Spain and from day one I’ve noticed a stuttering every 10 minutes or so doesn’t matter what speed or gear you are in it misfires for about 5 seconds I know because I timed it driving it from Spain to uk first day I bought it The best way to describe it is if you are towing something and it’s pulling you back
Anyone had similar issues
Thank you

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
975 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Oh dear, an intermittent fault? Notoriously hard to track down unless by chance they leave a code in the ECU.

I'd recommend you get it into your local dealer as soon as you can. They will probably keep it for a day and say they found nothing, but it will be worth getting it recorded on their system as soon as you can, just to give you the strongest case should.

Meanwhile, is it a misfire like it's running bad, or a smooth loss of power (as much as you can tell with a diesel)? The flag next to your user name suggests you are now in the UK, but guess you are actually still in Spain?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Oh dear, an intermittent fault? Notoriously hard to track down unless by chance they leave a code in the ECU.

I'd recommend you get it into your local dealer as soon as you can. They will probably keep it for a day and say they found nothing, but it will be worth getting it recorded on their system as soon as you can, just to give you the strongest case should.

Meanwhile, is it a misfire like it's running bad, or a smooth loss of power (as much as you can tell with a diesel)? The flag next to your user name suggests you are now in the UK, but guess you are actually still in Spain?
Thank you for your reply
I am still in the uk and have it booked in this week
I hope they sort it as it will not go down well if for the first time I’ve bought a Kia I would expect customer service to be as good as other dealerships that I’ve purchased new from who have always been excellent if ever I have had a problem
Fingers crossed 🤞

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.