Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody Tell me with side the rear foglight en reverse light is located on a Xceed with RHD. And if it's possible some pictures.

Super Moderator
Rear fog will be on the OFF Side, so that will be the left on your car. Reverse will be on the other, unless you have a reverse light at each side.

Easy check. Put it in reverse and get someone to check, same with rear fog light (remember it needs at least side lights on to work)

Registered
I think youve got your left and right mixed up! Offside is right, as viewed from the outside of the car.

Registered
iooi: the OP claims RHD!

stupra: it is possible to stand outside the car behind it facing forwards or in front of it facing backwards. Offside is the driver's side and nearside is the kerb side regardless of RHD or LHD

Willy: The fog light is on the driver's side and the reversing light is on the kerb side.

Registered
If its a RHD car in a LHD market the lighting may have been modified to comply with the construction and use regs before it could be registered.

Super Moderator
iooi: the OP claims RHD!

stupra: it is possible to stand outside the car behind it facing forwards or in front of it facing backwards. Offside is the driver's side and nearside is the kerb side regardless of RHD or LHD

Willy: The fog light is on the driver's side and the reversing light is on the kerb side.
I just looked at their flag..

So yep. I could be wrong... Easy enough to check though just by looking at the rear of the car with lights turned on. Either by someone looking or by parking up to a wall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts