Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to upgrade my Xceed large navigation W5 version using the Kia update page. I followed instructions and used the serial and model number in the search but when I went to the third letter the vehicle changed from xceed phev to Ceed phev. I input Model number CDAP.S5BLC.AEU but could only get the Ceed Phev up if only put CD it shows the Xceed Phev. I tried Serial number and the same thing input CD_ then Xceed input CD_P_20.Euro no option for Xceed phev. Anyone managed to upgrade successfully using another option for xceed phev first edition 21 plate many Thanks

Super Moderator
2 options.

Contact update site and ask them. Or install the file it selects. Personally I would wait & speak to them. But even then you may not get a answer...

There is no xceed phev MY 21 update, which could be why it is defaulting to ceed phev for 1st edition xceed. As 1st edition may have been using ceed phev software as it was the 1st of the xceeds released.

Registered
I tried to upgrade my Xceed large navigation W5 version using the Kia update page. I followed instructions and used the serial and model number in the search but when I went to the third letter the vehicle changed from xceed phev to Ceed phev. I input Model number CDAP.S5BLC.AEU but could only get the Ceed Phev up if only put CD it shows the Xceed Phev. I tried Serial number and the same thing input CD_ then Xceed input CD_P_20.Euro no option for Xceed phev. Anyone managed to upgrade successfully using another option for xceed phev first edition 21 plate many Thanks
This should help
KIA NAVIGATION MAP UPDATE > Notifications
I would think yours is a model year 22

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 options.

Contact update site and ask them. Or install the file it selects. Personally I would wait & speak to them. But even then you may not get a answer...

There is no xceed phev MY 21 update, which could be why it is defaulting to ceed phev for 1st edition xceed. As 1st edition may have been using ceed phev software as it was the 1st of the xceeds released.
Thank you. I contacted Kia via chat and they sent a message to local Kia dealer to call me back. No reply yet but i only contacted them Sunday night

1 - 5 of 5 Posts