Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With winter upon us I am thinking about investing in front and rear mudflaps. However from the pics, whilst the the rear set looks to be a really good fit, the fronts appear to fit where they touch. Has anyone fitted these and if so do they fit better than the pics suggest.

·
Registered
785 Posts
With winter upon us I am thinking about investing in front and rear mudflaps. However from the pics, whilst the the rear set looks to be a really good fit, the fronts appear to fit where they touch. Has anyone fitted these and if so do they fit better than the pics suggest.
Yes fitted them to XCeed First Edition this week, they are a very good snug fit easy to fit too

·
Registered
391 Posts
If its the Kia supplied mudflaps your referring too, they are more like a muck deflector than a traditional mud flap. :) Very easy to fit DIY though, no more than 5 mins per corner.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Is there a gap between front flap and body. Pic makes them appear to be made for a different car.
No i will post a picture tomorrow in the daylight

·
Registered
785 Posts

Sorry car was a bit dirty after a drive in some lanes today & as you can see probably need to be longer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.