Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Xceed 1.5 4 DCT
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just come across this video of the 2022 model

other than the new badge though I can't see any difference.

Sadly the horizon on the satnav is 1/3rd down the screen which was added 🙄 with the EUR.13 update

·
Registered
Kia Xceed 1.5 DCT
23 Posts
Hi, new Xceed owner here. Got my Xceed a little over a month ago and it came the same as the one in the video. When I placed my order at the beginning of the summer it was with the old logo but to my surprise it came with the new.

Even the salesperson wasn't expecting that.

·
Registered
1.5T-gdi "4" DCT Phantom Black
70 Posts
I have to say, I prefer the old logo (which my 71 plate has). The old logo version has the "XCEED" lettering in the middle of the tailgate too which just looks better IMO.

·
Registered
Kia Xceed 1.5 DCT
23 Posts
I think it was a good decision to make the XCEED badge smaller and put it on the side. It looked good with the old Kia logo but the lettering on the new logo are larger and kinda free floats (not contained within an oval or any other shape or border) so having 2 large badges on top of each other would be too much.

The other option would have been to have the XCEED badge large in the middle and the Kia smaller on the side the way Range Rover does it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.