Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering changing my Picanto 3 for an X-Line S. One thing that concerns me is the faux leather seats. What is the durability of these?. I have seen posts with regards to the leather cracking, tearing or splitting, could anyone with a Picanto X-Line S comment on their own experience regarding the seats, or anything I should be aware of.

Thank you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have 10 month old picanto x line s with faux leather seats. To be honest I have found no faults with car, just frustrating that we have COVID-19 so not been able to use as normal

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 10 month old picanto x line s with faux leather seats. To be honest I have found no faults with car, just frustrating that we have COVID-19 so not been able to use as normal
Thank you for your reply. Since posting my original message, I have been told that the seats will be black faux leather as apposed to the current grey, which is on my 'cons' list for this car. The front grille has also been changed, in my opinion, for the worse, so it's looking like I won't be buying it anyway. I shall still go and have a look when my garage has one on sight, it may look better in reality than it does in a picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts