Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Has anyone got a workshop manual for a Kia Optima 2017?
I don't but I'm sure that if one exists, an internet search would be fruitful. As you are asking in relation to a 2017 vehicle which ought to be under warranty until 2024, I'm curious to know if there is anything in particular you would like to know.

The owner's handbook supplied with these Optimas is pretty decent, full of information, so unless you are considering a strip down and rebuild of a DCT for example, some time in the distant future, you shouldn't really have any need for a full-blown workshop manual.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't but I'm sure that if one exists, an internet search would be fruitful. As you are asking in relation to a 2017 vehicle which ought to be under warranty until 2024, I'm curious to know if there is anything in particular you would like to know.

The owner's handbook supplied with these Optimas is pretty decent, full of information, so unless you are considering a strip down and rebuild of a DCT for example, some time in the distant future, you shouldn't really have any need for a full-blown workshop manual.
A workshop manual is handy to have when stripping and replacing parts such as trim panels, panels etc... which can be tricky to take off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.