Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the workshop manual for the 2012-2016 picanto.

I don't mind sharing this manual to others as there's a lot of info in it for people wanting it immediately instead of starting a new thread.

Is this something I'm allowed to share? Not sure whether there are restrictions seeing as I can't find a manual in the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would love a copy please as I do attempt to do a lot of my own maintenance. You can PM me a link if you want to be discreet.Thanks in advance Glenn

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I would like the manual please, interested in knowing how to change one of those headlight bulbs one side a lot tighter than other. When asked at kia they unsure if remove headlight or not to replace.

·
Registered
80 Posts
htt

Let me know if that works. It's a 150mb file.

Like I said it was what was available on ebay.

Hi ABliss,

Just downloaded the manual from the link you gave, very useful for future reference, very kind and generous of you.

Take care, All the best, Jim.

·
Registered
13 Posts
h

Let me know if that works. It's a 150mb file.

Like I said it was what was available on ebay.

Hi ABliss,

Just downloaded the manual from the link you gave, very useful for future reference, very kind and generous of you.

Take care, All the best, Jim.
No problem mate. Some of the info might need to be taken with a pinch of salt. I have a 1.25 picanto, and the manual recommends 5w20 engine oil. Kia garage puts in 5w40. But, I've followed a lot of guides and they've been bang on.

·
Administrator
7,372 Posts
I'm sorry but you can't share it here due to Copyright laws as per our site rules.

If it was found out 'free' copies of their manual were about they'd be annoyed I'd think.

We can't get in to Copyright legalities sorry.

Paul

I don't mind sharing this manual to others as there's a lot of info in it for people wanting it immediately instead of starting a new thread.

Is this something I'm allowed to share? Not sure whether there are restrictions seeing as I can't find a manual in the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Please send me a link. I'd love to check out something in the manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts