Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've hunted high and low, both online and in the shops/garages etc but can't find a manual for my 99 Sportage.

Are they out there and can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Dale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Dale
I havea '99 Sportage anda PDF manualtoo - if you want to send me your email addressI will send it as attachment for you - or can send on cd, also user manual is included!

I have just joined this forum too and have my own problem....drips from the electric sunroof trim to the right of switch. I have pulled it apart but not sure exactly where its coming in. I was surprised to not find a drain tube anywhere so presume its an aftermarket job.

Anyone any ideas please?
Edited by: Sportage_Phil

·
Registered
2 Posts
Crikey - everyone needs a manual - this covers 98 & 99 2.0L Sportage. If you want one I am prepared to do an attachment to email for £5 or on CD for £7.50 (includes P+P)and can take paypal, pppay and google. Just send me your email address and will send you details for payment. Send direct to[email protected]
Regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Dale, & All.

I have a Sportage "Manual" I got on the internet. It's a "Mitchell Repair - On demand" affair on a couple of CD's. It is pretty basic and dated - although as with most things it has a few good points and is of course better than nothing. They may be still sold on one of the auction sites - try e-bay maybe?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Blue

·
Registered
2 Posts
in michell on demind no information about disel engines...can someone send to me please manual for sportge 2.0 disel 99g

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm new here. Just got myself a 1995 Sportage Manual, Petrol. Just wondered if anyone knows where I can get a workshop manual. I bought one on ebay on CD but it only went from 2005

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
<a href="http://www.kiatechinfo.com" target="_blank">
Hi, Found this site the other day. All the manuals are there on line you just need to regester which is free :)

http://www.kiatechinfo.com
</A>

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi folks, I did get a manual off Ebay for my Sportage 2009 and it goes back to 2005 with a desiel version.
But it is not user friendly, had to do a bit of jiggery pokery to get it to work.

Once in it does have a lot of information same as kiatechinfo site.

If you have the same CD/DVD send me a PM, I maybe able to tell you the work around to get it to work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts