Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just obtained the Sedona fullworkshop manual off Ebay for £2.50! Well i thought i'd give it a go, at that price its worth a try.

Came on a disc as PDF.

excellent purchase. Includesfull instructions on how to remove the timimng belt which can be a buggar on the 2.9 crdi.

I think in total its nearly 1000 pages so you'd need to use the works printer to print off the whole manual

·
Registered
702 Posts
I've got and have been selling for £5 the genuine Kia Sedona Workshop Manual as used by Kia dealers. It is the UK one not the US one with the 3.5 V6 engine and a few pages on the 2.9 Diesels. The one I have covers all the UK models ie 2.5 V6 Petrol and both versions of the 2.9 Diesels. Also included is a scanned magazine article showing with pictures how to change the cam belt on the diesels. Have also got a April 209 Kia EPC with all the part numbers etc for all Kia models, but its a bugger to get to work
Edited by: bruno1926

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Bruno how do I get a fiver to you for a copy of the workshop manual. I got a CD on ebay and it was all V6 petrol and a few extras to cover diesel but not comprehensive. Many thanks .

·
Registered
4 Posts
ditto bordeaux, as mine has a current draw somwhere as the battery goes flat within a couple of days so i need a full wiring diagram to aid tracing the current draw. you would be a life saver bruno?

paypal?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cov is your sedona fittied with a dvd player if it is if it the early type were the dvd player under the driver seat they used to cause a drain just a idea also if it is than fit a switch in the power line as most are wired of the radio unit so when not useing there no power to unit

·
Registered
702 Posts
CoV said:
ditto bordeaux, as mine has a current draw somwhere as the battery goes flat within a couple of days so i need a full wiring diagram to aid tracing the current draw. you would be a life saver bruno?

paypal?

Hi
The workshop manual doesn't deal too much with the electrics. I do have the 2000 Kia Dealer Electrical manual if yours is before 2002. I also have a 2009 April version of the Kia EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) which show all the parts with part numbers and exploded diagrams although it is a bit of a bugger to set up.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi
The EPC is a bugger to gett working , you have to mess with files to get around the need for a dealer dongle. I had it working the windows threw a fit and I had to restore it back to before the EPC was installed. As soon as I get it working again I'll get back in touch.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi Russ
I've sent you a private message regarding it.

<div style="display: none;" id="YontooInstallID">c27cbe93-6110-4357-8f21-5bed908bd096
<div style="display: none;" id="YontooClientVersion">1.03.01

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi Sent you a private message
<div style="display: none;" id="YontooInstallID">c27cbe93-6110-4357-8f21-5bed908bd096
<div style="display: none;" id="YontooClientVersion">1.03.01

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Bruno - can you put me down for a manual as well please. I've got the American version and never sure if the info is accurate in respect of UK models.
Cheers

·
Registered
422 Posts
alcutler said:
Hi Bruno - can you put me down for a manual as well please. I've got the American version and never sure if the info is accurate in respect of UK models.
Cheers
Received mine a couple of days after ordering from Bruno - brilliant with loads of interesting info and data. Can recomend and got excellent service to boot, Thanks Rick

·
Registered
702 Posts
alcutler said:
alcutler said:
Cheers
Received mine a couple of days after ordering from Bruno - brilliant with loads of interesting info and data. Can recomend and got excellent service to boot, Thanks Rick
Alan
Thanks for the generous comments
. As I've said before I know how hard these manuals are to find, it took me 18 months of constantly searching the internet to find a UK copy and then shipping it from of all places Russia. I've only seen 1 copy on EBay and I beleive it went for around £80 finger prints and all. I also have what seems to be the manual in German that was generously donated to me .I'm not looking to make a fortune just help other owners and cover the cost of the thing /discs/post etc.

1 - 20 of 450 Posts