Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Sporatge 2.0 CRDi KX-3
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm trying to find a workshop manual for my engine, it's the D4HA, so far I'm not having a great deal of luck... I've already found the manual for the US spec petrol cars, which is useful for all things except engine / gearbox.. I can live without the gearbox side of things, but I could really do with the engine info, as I'm going to be doing the timing chain very soon!

Having had loads of issues trying to download, and sometimes paying, for manuals that claim to cover the diesel engine and only give you the free petrol version, in the past, I'm very weary about sellers 'claims'.

If somebody could point me in the direction of a good diesel manual, I would be very grateful.....

·
Registered
803 Posts
I have had the same lack of info with our earlier crdi Sportage,thus far I have managed to get by with using youtube - there is often a video or 3 which covers many jobs,ours has a cambelt but because of a couple of med problems I ended up getting a trustworthy local garage to replace that for us.
I don't know if there is a vid covering your engine but worth a look (if you have not already done so :) ).

rgds max

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I'm trying to find a workshop manual for my engine, it's the D4HA, so far I'm not having a great deal of luck... I've already found the manual for the US spec petrol cars, which is useful for all things except engine / gearbox.. I can live without the gearbox side of things, but I could really do with the engine info, as I'm going to be doing the timing chain very soon!

Having had loads of issues trying to download, and sometimes paying, for manuals that claim to cover the diesel engine and only give you the free petrol version, in the past, I'm very weary about sellers 'claims'.

If somebody could point me in the direction of a good diesel manual, I would be very grateful.....
I'm looking for that too! If I find you somewhere I'll signal!

·
Registered
2012 Sporatge 2.0 CRDi KX-3
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I went and got this one, it does cover the diesel!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts