Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ... Well, it was well worth the wait. I am no longer Soulless. It'll take a little bit of getting used to, but I love it already I won't put a picture up just yet. There are more than enough Tempest pics already. I'm hoping to get out on High Dartmoor over the weekend and if the weather co-operates, I'll get some "Tempestuous" backgrounds.

Hope the get together goes well and everyone gets back home safely.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to come along .. it would be great to meet you all, but it's around a a 10 hour round trip and I'm not sure these old bones can handle that.

I spent many very happy holidays camping in Edale and roaming over the Peaks back in the days of my youth, and I got some amazing photographs while I was snowed in at the Jolly Rambler back in 1978. Happy days. It would have been even better to have looked around a couple of the old stomping grounds of my misspent youth.

Perhaps next year?

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's a shame that you couldn't make the meet Styxx, I'm glad that you're enjoying your Soul, I love mine

Perhaps we can have a meet a bit nearer to you, I use any excuse for a couple of nights away
So we're happy to find a b&b if it looks like being too long a day trip!

·
Registered
34 Posts
A meet down south is no prob for me titch and if we have to bring him jobie lol

As long as it's a weekend with a few weeks notice we will come along

And congrats on getting a Soul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts