Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was in the process of replacing my 7 yr old Vauxhall with the new Pro Ceed until I came across this website/forum. The reason I was so interested with this car was because of the 7 yr warranty which sounded terrific. Sadly, I have been put off greatly with some of the horror stories here advising that it is easier getting blood out of a stone than it is to get the dealer/KIA to honour their side of the contract.

For this reason, I have lost total interest and will not now be making my purchase. I think I will pay the extra and get better after sales care from another manufacturer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't be put off to easily, I've had my Pro for 12 months now and not looking to change it anytime in the future it really is a fantastic car, as I'm sure others will agree. No matter what car you buy there is always a chance you will have problems with it whether it costs £50000 or £15000, from my experience it's down to individual dealerships that are the biggest problem not the car. Do your research into the dealership and from experience in poor ones you won't go wrong if you buy from a good one.
Also remember most of these forums are hear to offer advice and like most the place where people will moan or raise problems in the hope they can be resolved from someone else's findings.
At the end of the day it's your choice and your money but I for one am frilled with the car, excellent value for money over its rivals.

Regards

Rob

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ive had my proceed about a year now and yes I had e few niggly problems but I took it to the dealer a couple of months ago and they sorted it all out! no problems, they also found a prob with the air con which i hadnt noticed and they fixed that aswell. It sounds like different dealers are giving diff service....which they shouldnt be. Every one should be the same! Touch wood i havent had any serious problems yet and hope i dont! and as Rob said, you are never going to be able to buy a perfect car but.....

All in all though, I love my car and dont regret buying it.

Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts