Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If indeed anybody at KIA is paying attention to our thoughts on this forum.......
I would really like to see the introduction of accessories like side skirts/front/rear bumper skirts, and other dress-up goodies such as are available for the Cee'd/Cee'd sw.

Also i would buy side window wind deflctors (already available for other Cee'ds) these things are invaluable with modern gutterless body designs.

Come on KIA, this is a seriouslypretty car and will attract more and more people like me who want to individualise and mprove on the standard car.

What do you all think?

Don't be shy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agree - Although the cee'd looks great as it is i do think it lacks a little. The only addition i think i would like are side skirts. Just feel it would finish off the bottom part a treat.

I heard a rumour that they are toying with the idea to release a new pro-ceed, one with a kit already on and slightly tuned from the standard sport spec. Would be interesting to see if this comes off.

Laters....

Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
We are are pretty chuffed with our new Kias, but what would you like kia to change to make it even better.? We should compile this as a huge wish list for changes to the standard car that we'd like to see in future revisions - If kia want to keep our custom they ought to listen as theyve set the bar pretty high so its going to take some beating when Cee'd v2 comes out in seven years or what ever!

I love the way the lights dip to side when the engine is switched off, but i think they could go further with a switchoff routine like this obviously spec depending:

Stop engine>wipers travel to bottom of screen if in midtravel> interior light comes on>key out>doors unlock> sidelights off ( or follow me home) >close door press 'lock' interior light dims>exterior mirrors fold(if fitted)>

some of this happens already, other cars do the other bits (my Honda used to do the interior lights thing) but id love a car to put its wipers away upon stopping engine! we can still operate windows after switch off so why not think about the other things we have to switch off when leaving car

Why does the interior light HAVE to come on in the day when door opened? use a photocell on the dash (cars with climate have this) to instruct interior light to stay off if light enough? this photocell could be used to tell the dash to dim automatically at night - twiddling with that dial annoys me and I cant find a space thats bright enough for a rainy day and dark enough not to glow orange at night! tho 'agent orange' makes the other night drivers look over!

Id like a higher resolution display on the dash for scrolling MP3 name and station info and a nicer calendar and time (like Fiats that shows day, date, month and year all the time) there is space to do this neatly and clearly without cluttering it up, just needs a bit of thought from the haptics team! text feedback on display too like 'Please refuel soon' or 'boot lid is open' Peugoets do this now.

Can we have a proper nav option in UK please? Colour screen and all of europe mapping or talk to TomTom about getting that USB port set up to work with their gismos!

Bluetooth in the audio headunit for mobile phones handsfree.

Footwell lights

Puddle lights in doors

yes this all costs but lets have a melting pot where we all suggest what we want to see to get a feel of the most common wishes.

happy driving!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts