Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello each and all,
I have just put a deposit on a 'used' Venga and if all goes well should have it 4th June 2021.
I had a really bad introduction with my introduction to my Kia Venga purchase, so much so that I even sent a copy of the email complaining to their Head Office in the U.K. The Head Office of the dealership never even commented on my email (a bad sign in my book). The dealership was about 75 miles away from my home. On the other-hand my local dealership was totally the opposite they bent over backwards for me. I felt like I just needed to say that as I was totally amazed at their lack of "Customer Care". I shall leave it at that for now.

Registered
I had a really bad introduction with my introduction to my Kia Venga purchase, so much so that I even sent a copy of the email complaining to their Head Office in the U.K. The Head Office of the dealership never even commented on my email (a bad sign in my book). The dealership was about 75 miles away from my home. On the other-hand my local dealership was totally the opposite they bent over backwards for me. I felt like I just needed to say that as I was totally amazed at their lack of "Customer Care". I shall leave it at that for now.
Sorry to see it Wirralite but its nothing new with Kia ..if you can find a good one hang on tight.. but not a good experience from the start.. thankfully the Venga is a good one so I hope it helps to ease the pain that branch inflicted on you.. once again welcome to you from the venga massive AKA the venga boys..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to see it Wirralite but its nothing new with Kia ..if you can find a good one hang on tight.. but not a good experience from the start.. thankfully the Venga is a god one so I hope it helps to ease the pain that branch inflicted on you.. once again welcome to you from the venga massive AKA the venga boys..

View attachment 10695
Thank you for your nice words (y)

Registered
Hi Wirralite,

I live on the Wirral (I am assuming that you do as well given your user name - I am perceptive like that!) and recently bought a Ceed from a dealer in Cheshire so I have had no experience of the local dealers. I would appreciate hearing which dealer it was you had the good experience with locally - it will come in handy for future servicing repairs etc.

Thanks in advance

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello rubble2,
Yes I do live on the Wirral (the Wirral is a peninsular between the River Mersey & the River Dee in the UK). The dealership that helped relieve the stress caused by the other dealership it is located at Wallasey (New Brighton). I did not make a purchase from them they showed concern and understanding though.

Registered
Hello rubble2,
Yes I do live on the Wirral (the Wirral is a peninsular between the River Mersey & the River Dee in the UK). The dealership that helped relieve the stress caused by the other dealership it is located at Wallasey (New Brighton). I did not make a purchase from them they showed concern and understanding though.
Thanks for replying. The dealership you mention is actually the closest to me (Stoneacre, New Brighton) so I now feel more confident in trying them out for future service and repairs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.