Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
where in norway are you living if i may ask?
ordered mine and still waiting. said i would get it in april/may 2012.
Dealer is ripping us off here with the rims and accessories. I wanted to get the OEM side steps and front and back skid plates from them but they cost a fortune here in norway as compared to other places. btw, got a better deal from dekk1 for the 17" winter tires. check it there before u go to the dealer.

Edited by: kaivish

·
Registered
30 Posts
price i got from dekk1 was 14,700nok for 4 17" rims with winter tires(spikes free.
I could have considered 16" instead,which is bit cheaper, but figured out that it looks better with bigger wheels/rims, so will go for the max recommendable size, for a smooth ride on norwegian roads,which is 17".
the tires and rims are not the cheapest ones but not the most expensive ones either. i am looking for the best bang for the bucks.
anyway, wont be getting them now since the delivery of my sportage is expected in april/may 2012 ( hopefully earlier)
i was told at dekk1 that the winter tires offered by the dealer( after they checked the brand of tires offered) are quite expensive and also you will not get as many mileage as you could get with others which are a bit cheaper.
Wanted to ask you if you got the sidesteps and front and back skid plates from the dealer and if you got any good deal from them or had to pay full price? let me know if you are getting any good deals from them, then maybe i can too bargain with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts