Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys.
Im after a little advice from people who tow caravans with there sorento. What type of add on wing mirror do you use when your towing?.I used the onesthat suction on to the glass of your wing mirror last year.I was not too happy with them and just thought i'd ask to see what you lot prefer as will be investing in some new ones.

Thanks.
ceb

·
Registered
356 Posts
hi ceb,i use the type that clp over the mirror casing with 2 rubber straps and they work fine.they were only about£15 the pair and as long as you tuck the loose ends away they are fine.kev t

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I have used the same type for years i have the flat glass Milenco as kev t says about £15 a pair, with these they do not obstruct vision in your Sorento mirror.I have always had flat glass ones as i find the convex gives a distorted vision. I have now been towing caravans for 40 years and used them on all vehicles with no problem.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I use Milenco Grand Aero's, but have opted for the flat glass mirrors, I find the convex glass gives me a headache. Another good make are RockSteady, they use rubber straps and are as the name implies rock steady.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI, I USE THE AERO TYPE THAT TIGHTEN DOWN WITH PLASTICK VICE TYPE SCREWS ONTO THE EDGE OF THE MIRRORS . THEY LOOK GOOD AND GIVE REALLY GOOD VISABILITY , EACH TO THEIR OWN I THINK BUT I PEFER A MEDIUM SIZED MIRROR PAUL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Another user of Milenco Grand Aeros here although I have two convex mirrors which I find gives a much better field of view and of course matches the Sorento door mirrors.

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts