Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Have picked up a new Xceed on Tuesday. Didn't go well as damaged on collection but all credit to the dealer they were up front about things and will be putting things right - hopefully.

washed the car today and just wondered how you get the wiper blades up to wash the windscreen.

will be painting the callipers and putting my wife's plate on the the next week or so and will post a few pics and introduce myself properly

Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
Welcome to the forum.

I think iooi has sorted that for you! Unless of course (as I suspect from your question), the Xceed has the type of wipers that park behind the hinge edge of the bonnet. In which case there will be some sort of ignition on-off / wiper stalk position sequence described in the manual. I think maybe nowadays unless you ask, you might not get a paper copy, but PDFs are available to download the the KIA UK website.

Enjoy your new car!

Registered
2017 GT Line S 1.6 Petrol AWD
If they are behind the bonnet would it be possible to switch ignition on, turn wipers on, turn ignition off whilst wipers at top.
Or is this too simple on modern cars.

Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
If they are behind the bonnet would it be possible to switch ignition on, turn wipers on, turn ignition off whilst wipers at top.
Or is this too simple on modern cars.
It wouldn't surprise me if you have to download an app first...

Reactions: Faltwen

Registered
2022 Xceed 3 1.5 petrol manual in phantom Black
Press start/stop button. Press again, but hold wiper stalk down. Car will move wipers to middle of windscreen then stop. When finished move wiper stalk to wipe and they'll go back to their normal position.

Super Moderator
Press start/stop button. Press again, but hold wiper stalk down. Car will move wipers to middle of windscreen then stop. When finished move wiper stalk to wipe and they'll go back to their normal position.
So can't you just lift then up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts