Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Eurocarparts had an offer on yesterday I believe for windscreen wipers with 50% discount. They normally stock Bosch or Valeo products, both of which I have used over the years with no complaints.
If you are a Costco Warehouse member , you probably also have access to Michelin wiper blades at cheap prices. I have no personal experience of this brand for wiper blades, but certainly their tyre products have always been reliable.
Other than that, if you are prepared to be patient, and then allow a bit of "phaff" time, you could always order the rubbers from AliExpress for a couple of £ and simply swap new for old. Sad to say, I have tried this and the quality of the rubbers was top class. The "phaff" time was a pain though and I won't be repeating that again

·
Vendor
88 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
any recommendations?
My 'go to' place for blades is on this link - good variety and reasonable on price.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Would anyone recommend the Bosch Aerotwin blades over 'conventional'?
I'm using the Bosch ones at the moment and they are very good but whether they are any better than the cheaper products available from the website I recommended, I really can't say.

I have never had any cause to complain about that company's products but I just thought on the most recent occasion that I would try the Bosch ones - so far, so good!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Went for the Bosch Aerotwins from Windscreen Wipers | Wiper Blade Suppliers at Discounted Prices. They seem nice and quiet.
Mine have remained quiet thus far but so did the originals supplied by KIA. There are cheaper options but frankly, I don't mind paying for the Bosch name if they last me three years +. Just remember to switch off the auto wiper feature before exiting the car as the frosty mornings approach - the rubber doesn't like it!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been caught out many times trying to scrap ice off the windscreen then the wipers kick into life :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts