Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey 馃憢

I'm looking for front windscreen wiper arms for my Kia Cee'd (2013). Not blades - the arms.

I've tried a few different websites but I can only find rear wiper arms and not front! Does anyone know where I can buy these just now?

My current wiper arms are rusty 馃憥

Registered
Hi & Welcome

I would try a local motor factor that garages use. (Not Halfords etc)
Ebay. Plenty for sale 2nd hand
Cheapscape version. Take the old oes off, rub down & respray.
I would agree with "i00i here just rub them down and use a rattle can to repaint them..if you dont want to do that put out a national call on parts gate way

Super Moderator
If you do any DIY painting, make sure the car is well masked up on that areas you don't want gloss black!

You are unlikely to make a bad job of it.
TBH. I would take them off. Then you can spray all sides without any worries.

Registered
Windscreen wiper pulling tool:
if you dont have one, then nip into a car glass place, they can probably loosen the wiper arms for you, for free. Then you can just drive home and take them off at your leisure.

Registered
I always found that by undoing the nut then lift the arm then rock the arm on the spindle usually does the job..before you take them off run some tape along side of the baldes so they go back in the same place..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.