Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question,
How do you remove the Windscreen Washer Nozzles?

Nearside one is blocked. I've tried using pins, but no improvement, so I want to completely remove clean and replace.

Thanks
SteveN

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Are the washer jets located in the scuttle panel..or in the bonnet.. if the former [ scuttle panel top ] then the top panel of the scuttle will have to be removed to access removal of the jets.. usually there will be some bolts or clips holding it on..wiper blades will have to be removed before the panel can be removed..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Phil,
sorry I should have said, it's a 2007 2.9, so the jets are in the bonnet.
I have lifted the bonnet and removed part of the insulation. Found the rear of the jets tucked away in a pocket with NO finger room.
I did manage to get the jet loose, but not enough to remove. They look like you need to tip the nozzle so the 3 jets are lifted first to allow the hose connection to swivel through the hole in the bonnet. All great I just can't release both clips!!

SteveN

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
And on you tube nothing as usual..

Question..

Was the Sedona on the American market maybe under a different name.. if so you might want to search under the American name.. possibly more hits that way.. if you can ..show us in a picture how it all looks.. a picture says a thousand works and others might fathom a way to remove the jets..

EDIT.. Sedona was called the Carnival in the States so a search using Carnival might come up with summat..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.