Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Luving the tints ! I had limo blacks on my picanto on rears was great watch out if you do front tints you need the lightest tiny 35% stuff because illegal other wise and watch out if tint company say that it's not illegal because it is I got caught with limo all-round that tint company did and they only want your money and can't get refund :( when you get pulled over .

Mine only had 5% light coming through ooops and got slap on wrist and had to tear off there and then :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got (today) a white pro, with the front face lift, planning on getting the tints done on Friday. I've been quoted £100 and thought it was a good price.

Just wondering how dark to go on the quarters and rear, thinking about the limo black?

Any advice?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no worries dude i went for the 75% tints on the rear as i didint like the limo look plus as you pro no if you tint the front with any shade of tint is going to be a legal as the glass is already tinned but i still went a ahead with it. i think the tints would look really nice on a white proceed so go for it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts