Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have just bought a 2004 Sedona and we had some problems with the drivers window getting stuck when it was all the way down. We have just bought a second hand control panel for the drivers side and thats only letting the passenger window work as well. has anyone else had this prob?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, i occasionaly get the same problem, in my case rather than remove the door panel I just knock down the top edge of the glass whilst holding the button up or down.Just dont let the window go all the way down. I have done this for over a year.
<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

·
Registered
249 Posts
they do have a problem withe the wiring loom through the door becoming brittle & losing a connection or two.

·
Registered
15 Posts
HiIve had this problem on and off for the last 3 years with a 54 plate 2.9 sedona. Mine was worn brushes in the window motor, I couldnt get any new brushes anywhere so I made my own to fit out of an old electric strimmer that i stripped down. Its a bit fiddly but can be done, and saves forking out £30 to £40 for another window motor from a breakers yard.

·
Registered
310 Posts
D971 said:
Hi
Ive had this problem on and off for the last 3 years with a 54 plate 2.9 sedona. Mine was worn brushes in the window motor, I couldnt get any new brushes anywhere so I made my own to fit out of an old electric strimmer that i stripped down. Its a bit fiddly but can be done, and saves forking out £30 to £40 for another window motor from a breakers yard.
and who says people don't know how to make do and mend these days

1 - 5 of 5 Posts