Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Well nice weather prompted me to get these fitted. Needs to be warm as they use 3M tape to hold in place. So a clean down of surface with isopropyl alcohol, then warmed surface up with hairdryer, before sticking the deflectors on (they had been in front room in the sun, so were nice & warm)
Had them on my Stonic (2.5 years. No hint of coming off) and really helped not getting wet when window wound down & kept wind noise down.
Made by AutoClover.
Before.

After

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #4
Bring it down a good bit when you have windows down a bit to keep dogs cool.

As to normal driving did not noticed any increase on Stonic, with windows shut. So expect the same with the Niro.

Registered
I've fitted the Heki ones to the front windows of my Niro and have found them excellent, and haven't noticed any increase in wind noise.

Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
I've never considered these, which is odd as I like to drive as often as I can with the window (I really miss having a sunroof). Fortunately on the JD Proceed the B pillar is quite some way behind my driving position so the noise that generates isn't right next to my ear. That said, on longer trips I have been know to put in a single earplug! It would be nice though not to have to pit the window up when it rains. And would definitely consider if I ever go back to a four/five door car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts