Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have a 2016 (66) Rio 4 crdi and for a while now I've wondered why I'm missing the WiFi option in the menus on the sat Nav in the dash.
Just wondered if anyone else has the same problem on the same year of Rio
I did read a post somewhere from someone who updated there maps at a main dealer and the WiFi option appeared so wondering if that might be a possibility
Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,406 Posts
I believe if you message @Kia Customer Service with your cars VIN and registration number, they will be able to confirm if your car has the wi-fi function, or if it can be added with a software upgrade. I have seen posts where it can be added with a software upgrade, but it does seem to be model and year specific.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe if you message @Kia Customer Service with your cars VIN and registration number, they will be able to confirm if your car has the wi-fi function, or if it can be added with a software upgrade. I have seen posts where it can be added with a software upgrade, but it does seem to be model and year specific.
Brilliant thanks for the reply
I'll give them a try
Thananks again
Thanks for the reply
I'll give them a try
Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts