Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Potential new Kia Sportage owner here. I am wanting bit of advice/opinions really, I have a large family (3 kids is to me lol) and was wondering which trim is best to go on terms of either the HEV 4 OR THE HEV GT LINE S.

2k price difference between them. From what I can see the differences aren't that big but the features can be pretty useful.

Decisions decisions decicions.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also depends on how close you fancy getting to the £40K limit.

Seem to remember someone saying price goes up 01-04 (best check with dealers)
I have test driven the GT LINE S and I enjoyed it tbh and few features such as electric seats are great as well as the ventilated seats which don't come with the 4 trim. Only slight niggle is the sunroof makes it tight in the back for head space. The dealers showed me that there is no price increase on the sportage come 1st April.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hev 4, save £2k
Im contemplating it altho I tried the ventilated seats on the GT LINE S and they worked a treat and electric memory seats are so convenient. Wish the 4 trim included those as I think only other option the GT LINE S has is the electric tailgate but that I can give a miss

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
300 Posts
My last cx-5 had memory seats to be honest I only found the memory useful once a year at service.

My wife uses the same position as me.

Ventilated seats never had them so not missing them.

My Tiguan has cloth seats which I prefer. Previous 4 cars were leather.

I've only ordered the GTs because I only drive cars with 4wd and auto.

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
456 Posts
Depends on how long you are prepared to wait for your new motor??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My last cx-5 had memory seats to be honest I only found the memory useful once a year at service.

My wife uses the same position as me.

Ventilated seats never had them so not missing them.

My Tiguan has cloth seats which I prefer. Previous 4 cars were leather.

I've only ordered the GTs because I only drive cars with 4wd and auto.
True I would probably only use the memory function after a service altho the trim 4 isn't even electric seats I believe. I was looking at AWD but then price goes over the annoying 40k limit. I never had ventilated seats either but I was impressed by them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts