Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We've just ordered a Kia Soul 2 company car (diesel auto) and I'm wondering if we're likely to get the old one, or the new facelift?

I'm assuming it'll be the old one because it said 11B for the year in the list (please note I am fairly ignorant about cars so if I say something stupid don't shout).

However I've glanced through a few threads and have seen that some people couldn't get the old 2 Autos any more and got a facelift instead.

We have to go through office admin and can't talk to the company car people direct or we'd just ask. All I know is that in our price bracket we are allowed a choice of red or white but that doesn't give us much info.

What do you think? It's not the end of the world if we get the old one but I like the sound of the new auto box.

·
Registered
283 Posts
It should be the new one now. It might only be the lease company that trawls old stock but usually the admin folk are none the wiser so keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're right anchorman I might just have to kiss the behind of your Soul.

It's my husband's company car but I persuaded/forced/pointed him in the direction of the Soul and we only went to see them on Satuday. It has to be a goody for my sake!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts