Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning picanto Peeps,

I have a PicantoLoan car from the Kia garage in Leeds as they have my Rio in today for some work and its nice. The Wife needs a new car soon and i think one of these will do quite nicley but, i cant work out which model it is......

Its a '61 Plate new shape 5DR with alloys, Steering wheel Controls, its a Petrol but it feels like a 1.0l not a bigger engined car. I think its a "2" but do they come in a 1.0l? it dosent say Ecodynaics on the boot like my rio does, if it was a 1.25 Eco "2" would it say so on the back?

If it is and this is not a 1.0l then i think its too slow for her. It does sound alot like an Aygo that we used to own and that was a tripple......

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Worked it out, its a 1.0 "2"

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davy said:
big_boz said:
Worked it out, its a 1.0 "2"
Dont go breaking speed limits now

No chance of that, its deadly slow above 40, quite torquey low down, fine for the city, but i wouldnt want to take it on a Motorway!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unless you're exclusively going to be doing "city" driving, I'd strongly recommend the 1.25. We've used my wife's over the past 2 weekends instead of our larger car, and it's really impressed me, even on the motorway. The sharp brakes take a bit of getting used to, but it's easy to drive smoothly with a bit of practice. The size of the Picanto really is deceptive of driving something larger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts