Kia Owners Club Forum banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
272 Posts
Oh Dear, Oh Dear !

I once went o buy a 2nd hand BMW but walked away as the previous owner had plastered it with "M" badges. Each to their own I'm guessing.
I hardly think adding an ‘S’ or ‘AWD’ badge can be considered ’plastering’ the car with badges😉

Reactions: AyeKia

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
423 Posts
Oh Dear, Oh Dear !

I once went o buy a 2nd hand BMW but walked away as the previous owner had plastered it with "M" badges. Each to their own I'm guessing.
My Tiguan has 4motion on the back but won't have any problems selling it. Just the opposite IME.

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
497 Posts
Maybe your right but in my opinion it always makes me wonder if its been owned by a 17yr old boy racer and just looks plain daft.
But then?? My car is AWD and is a GTline S, now where is there an HEV badge?? (Joking) ;) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mr.macspot

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
423 Posts
Maybe your right but in my opinion it always makes me wonder if its been owned by a 17yr old boy racer and just looks plain daft.
A boy racer in a Sportage, are you having a laugh, more likely an old man or a woman?
Boy racers lower cars and add go faster stripes, and fit wider wheels?

·
Registered
29 Posts
But then?? My car is AWD and is a GTline S, now where is there an HEV badge?? (Joking) ;) ;)
[/QUOTE
A boy racer in a Sportage, are you having a laugh, more likely an old man or a woman?
Boy racers lower cars and add go faster stripes, and fit wider wheels?
Bit of a shocking stereotyping going on there, and stripes and wheels well I learn something everyday.

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
272 Posts
Er! Wasn’t it you that started the stereotyping thing?

Reactions: xtrailman

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've ordered a PHEV '4' in Experience Green, no black roof

·
Registered
Order Sportage GT Line S Petrol HVE FWD Penta & Black roof 11th April 22
35 Posts
Lol, you guys looking to put more badges and I will debadge all of then 😂 personal preferences Ofc

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
For those wondering whether to add a black roof, this is our GTLine S WITHOUT a black roof.
So if you have the panoramic roof, there's not much more to paint black!!
Plant Tire Land vehicle Car Wheel

Reactions: mr.macspot

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Yes, black plaint with a sun-roof is a waste. They should not offer this option ideally.
Agreed. Once I saw that the roof was black anyway due to the panny roof there is no point.

Plus more black equals more scratches and swirls and a pain to keep in good condition

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've ordered Flame Blue without the Black roof. But I think for £150 the the extra black paint is worthwhile. The rear wing is large and with the front pillar and above the doors it means that a black contrasting colour will be noticeable.
I just prefer it colour matched.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts