Kia Owners Club Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
On Ord: KIA SPORTAGE 1.6T GDi HEV GT-Line S Auto
8 Posts
Toyed with white having saw one on the dealer forecourt but at the last kick I bailed and ordered Luna Silver/Black Roof.

Last two cars had been white, time for a change. Silver hides dirt well :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Toyed with white having saw one on the dealer forecourt but at the last kick I bailed and ordered Luna Silver/Black Roof.

Last two cars had been white, time for a change. Silver hides dirt well :)
I have had silver before and it hides dirt scratches and marks very well although with so much black around the car that will get battered very quickly.
I went for penta metal as in direct light it's a kinda dark grey and I also wanted a change.
Plus the silver that I test drove just looked odd on the sportage like an off blueish hue to it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haven't seen the Luna in the flesh, never driven a Sportage either or owned a KIA come to that but I have owned a silver 😄 based on that in-depth knowledge I'm sure it'll be fine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Haven't seen the Luna in the flesh, never driven a Sportage either or owned a KIA come to that but I have owned a silver 😄 based on that in-depth knowledge I'm sure it'll be fine.
Wow a brave decision lol especially as you haven't even driven the sportage. You should go see a silver sportage in the flesh as unlike pics or videos it's not proper silver like in other cars as well as test drive it lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow a brave decision lol especially as you haven't even driven the sportage. You should go see a silver sportage in the flesh as unlike pics or videos it's not proper silver like in other cars as well as test drive it lol
A bit of Jeopardy lets you know you're alive lol

Joking aside, haven't sat in the last 5 cars I've had, hung around the VAG group and things are pretty much of a same, well I thought so till I went Audi, the car I have now, hate it, be glad to see the back of it tbh, in hindsight I wish I'd drove that one, having done several SEAT & VW's I thought the Audi A3 would surpass the lot but not for me, engine and slick auto dsg aside, I can see it miles away.

Anyroads enjoy you Penta 👍

·
Registered
38 Posts

Joking aside, haven't sat in the last 5 cars I've had, hung around the VAG group and things are pretty much of a same, well I thought so till I went Audi, the car I have now, hate it, be glad to see the back of it tbh, in hindsight I wish I'd drove that one, having done several SEAT & VW's I thought the Audi A3 would surpass the lot but not for me, engine and slick auto dsg aside, I can see it miles away.

The first time I drove the new sportage was the day I got mine and haven’t looked back!! The drive, look and feel of the thing is polls above. I was tempted by an Audi this time round but felt they were quite minimal in looks and interior compared to when I saw the sportage.
have you officially ordered yet?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·

What was wrong with the audi? I have had few seats before and they were solid cars. Yea just a long wait now for the car

·
Registered
(Ordered April 2022) Kia Sportage GT-Line S PHEV - Experience Green
9 Posts
Ordered the GT-Line S PHEV in Luna Silver. Only ever had dark cars before, black and navy to be precise. Looking forward to a lighter colour.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi

As the title says which colour did people go for? I usually go for silver cars as they are easy to maintain and hide scratches.

Though I am torn between the lunar silver and the penta metal colour.

Decisions decisions.... 🤔🤔
I have a fusion orange gtline, delivered last Monday. Love the colour

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Reactions: Iron2k

·
Registered
(Ordered April 2022) Kia Sportage GT-Line S PHEV - Experience Green
9 Posts
How come you decided against the lunar silver?
We had only seen the Luna Silver and Penta Grey so didn’t have much to go on when it came to other colours. Then a few days later we drove past one of the Experience Green ones and it looked gorgeous so decided to change it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
have you officially ordered yet?
Yep 👍

What was wrong with the audi?
A myriad of annoyances to the point I've never allowed myself to settle into it.

I had big expectations being Audi but they never came to fruition. I've none with the KIA so anything that puts a smile on my face will be a bonus 🙂

The biggest disappointment was in build quality tbh, a big drop compared to the previous generation S-line.

Also took it for granted the cruise control would be at least on a par with the golf but turned out it wasn't autonomous, an optional extra yet park assist was standard 🤷‍♂️

61 - 80 of 90 Posts