Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from a previous post, where is everyone in the country with their GT's?

Maybe reply with your colour too? ˜ƒ

I'm Laura and based up in Aberdeen with the Red GT. Private plate on it too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Hi Laura,

I'm Phil in Shoeburyness, Essex with a Black GT Tech also with Private Plates
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Hi Laura,

I'm Ben in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear in the North East. Not on private plates but its not hard to miss a ginger faux-hawked dude in a bright White Kia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
benanderson89 said:
Hi Laura,

I'm Ben in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear in the North East. Not on private plates but its not hard to miss a ginger faux-hawked dude in a bright White Kia. 
Yeah your probably right Ben!! Haha! Lol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Just picked up mine, got a Fusion White GT Tech and im based in Aberdeen. You'll know which one I am because I'm the only car without "Personalised Plates" in Aberdeen lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Evening

I am driving the metallic white GT Tech, not a private plate but not seen one about yet...

I am in Chester, North West of England
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
I have the white GT and I'm in Rutland, East Midlands. Also seen a private plate I want...so hopefully I'll have that on it soon, once I've worked out who can buy it for me :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Hi Laura,


im Will, White GT Tech

In South Derbyshire



havent seen any others round me yet !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason-118 said:
Just picked up mine, got a Fusion White GT Tech and im based in Aberdeen. You'll know which one I am because I'm the only car without "Personalised  Plates" in Aberdeen lol.
Your actually not Jason!! I have a mate who picked hers up a month or so after mine and here isn't private reg lol! Do you travel south in the A90 for work? I saw a fellow white one this morning driving south just after the Charleston Flyover. Also seen a black GT in Cults. Non private as well. Lol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh wait that was the reference to Aberdeen rather than people on this thread with personalised lol! Can you tell it's been a long day already?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Not me, my car hasn't been south on the A90 yet, well at least not that I know of :p I work around the Elgin area during the week and visit Aberdeen at the weekends.

That's good to hear about another person without a personalised plate, maybe they'll get popular again in Aberdeen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Hi Laura, hi everyone.
I'm a GT 1st edition owner from Essex (No.31)
Obviously in white as first edition is only available in white.
Great cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jason-118 said:
Not me, my car hasn't been south on the A90 yet, well at least not that I know of :p I work around the Elgin area during the week and visit Aberdeen at the weekends.

That's good to hear about another person without a personalised plate, maybe they'll get popular again in Aberdeen.
There must be another white one going about then!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
3,289 Posts
I'm Tim in Newport (S Wales) with a red GT on private plates.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good on ya Tim!! We appear to be the minority!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
It would appear that White is the most popular Colour (no doubt because the 1st Edition was only available in White) with Black and Red even at the moment.

I am surprised that there have not been more people on the forum with the GT/Tech/1st Edition cars,
perhaps they might be a little shy, Don't be shy we don't bite much


I wonder how many Kia have sold in the UK, apart from the 50 1st Edition vehicles?.

I may have missed it but I was also wondering if any members have bought the 5 door ceed GT, I quite like the 5 door GT as well as the original 3 door GT.
 
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Top