Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have KIA Sportage 06 petrol with 16" wheels, now i was thingking of upgrading the wheel size into a bigger one. What maximum wheel size can KIA Sportage to have?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think the latest Titan versions had 18 inch wheels - looks like they are now off the market so the spec sheet has disappeared from the Kia web-site - perhaps a current Titan owner can answer this?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Blow-in said:
I think the latest Titan versions had 18 inch wheels - looks like they are now off the market so the spec sheet has disappeared from the Kia web-site - perhaps a current Titan owner can answer this?

I had a look at the Dutch Kia site and they fit 235/55 R17 tyres to their top spec - ie 17 inch wheels so I suspect the UK Titans had the same.

I've used Rochford Tyres before to buy wheels - their web-site indicates that an 18 inch wheel is possible: http://www.alloywheels.com/

·
Registered
662 Posts
titans did have 17" wheels as previously stated have seen a sportage on 20" with35 series tyres ride was so hard and you certainly did not want to go off road or Even off a curb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts