Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2004 Picanto and would like to buy new wheel trims (14"). Do I have to buy them from Kia or will any 14" trims fit? I'm specifically looking for ones that lock as the current ones do and it saves having to add a cable tie

If you know where I can get them from too that would really be helpful. I've surfed quite a few sites and they either don't lock or are 13" or 15"
They don't have to be aluminium either.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
We have 4 picanto in family,if you want ones that hold on by the wheel nuts i think your only option is what you have, otherwise you will have to use cable ties. All of our cars are from 2004 to 2007 and all have the same trims.One car i have resprayed them to smarten up.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Good afternoon,

I'm pleased to tell you that Kia have an accessories section on their website. You can view the accessories by model, add to a 'wish list' and then email up to three dealers for a quote. I've attached the link below:

http://www.kia.co.uk/owners/car-accessories.aspx

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Kia Customer Services

Visit www.kia.co.uk
Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

<H4>Call centre opening hours</H4>

<TABLE>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =left>Monday to Wednesday:</TD>
<TD =right>8:30am - 6pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Thursday:</TD>
<TD =right>9:30am - 6pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Friday:</TD>
<TD =right>8:30am - 6pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Saturday:</TD>
<TD =right>9am - 1pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Sunday:</TD>
<TD =right>Closed</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
437 Posts
Surely working at kia you should know that they don't do accessory wheel trims.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts