Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can you fit a wheelchair hoist into the new sportage iv been told to lift the wheelchair off the ground with hoist then I have to pull the wheels out so that the hoist can put it into car but with my disability i cannot do this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was auto chair that came to my home and demonstrate the hoist but said it's the same hoist i will have he measured the boot of sportage and said i have to lift the wheelchair off the ground with hoist then I have to pull the wheels out so that the hoist can put it into car. Just wondering if motability will have to change car plus I've got a assessment for push and pull adaption. Edited by: Poodle327

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
I really don't think that there is anyone on the forum who is qualified to provide answers to your problem. However, if you do succeed in getting a Sportage that fulfills your requirements please let us know. Feedback on the forum is very much appreciated. We wish you the very best of luck with this Raymond
Regards from the moderating team

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.