Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Owned 54 Plate Sedona from new, now sat on 56k.

I have carried out all my own servicing and remedial work to all of my cars over the years and am now looking forward to the impending cambeltchange. Have read many interesting yays and nays about doing it yourself, and will no doubt be asking for guidance at some time soon...and a definitive and non destructivemethod....if there is one

Look forward topicking your brains when I've read all of the pre-posted comments.

Cheers

Mick

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi Mick and welcome from me, I'm sure help will be available should you need it - I wish I was a little more hands on with the mechanical side of things.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi Mick welcome along to the forum. Loads of people on here with the Sedona so you should be ok there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes etc

Looks like all the info that I need to replace the belt is already on here...and a few problemets that I have already encountered are onhere too!

Excellent forum, just wish I'd found it sooner!....at least I can now relax a bit and enjoythe big lumbering lummox of a gas guzzler that I love and cherish...safe in the knowledge that I'm not alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts