Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok thinking of buying a Rio or ceed. What is the most economical Rio that I can buy. Would like either the Rio 2 or 3. Also any members give a realistic indication of the mpg? Anyone not happy with theres?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Perfectly happy with my 3DR Rio3. I went for the 3 because I wanted the sportier look and extra toys. If I had the cash I might of gone for the diesel but it was a big hike so I stayed on the 1.4 Petrol Running the car in so far is getting me about 40mpg and the figures suggest 51ish is possible on a combined. Think mine should get that once its bedded in.

If you're going for the economic factor I would go for the 1.25 Rio2 petrol but don't expect any zip at all with your larger MPG.

I've found the size of the Rio perfect and almost identicle to a VW Golf. I assume the Cee'd is fractionally bigger but the design is older too...unless you hold out for the new Cee'd but that will be a while yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.