Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whan I suggested a customer should also post in this Customer support forum, it used to get attention from Kia here.
But now i see it is just shunted straight back to the original forum thread presumably by an auto sorter.
So have Kia given up helping their customers here altogether now?

Look down the subjects within this "Kia customer support" forum and you see they are just links back to the model or subject specific forums.

Super Moderator
This forum is not run by KIa.
We are just lucky enough to have a official presence from KIA.

Most of the posts that get posted in KCS section & many others, are better placed to be answered by fellow owners. KCS do not have the time to answer ALL posts. So as Moderators we make a decision to move posts where they will get a answer a lot faster than waiting on KCS to look and find a answer.
It also makes it easier for fellow owners to find answer to any issues they may have.

BTW moved this from KCS section as it has nothing that KCS could respond on.

Super Moderator
I can tell you I am not an auto sorter, I am most definitely human.
I suspect you are referring to the member with the unknown fault code on a Venga. Like my fellow moderators I check all new posts for content and where they are posted. If I feel they would be better served in a different location I move them. In every case I try to put a post in a location that will elicit the most replies, in this case I felt the Venga section was most apt. Also when a post is moved the originator gets a message to tell them why I have moved it. This is not an exact science and sometimes I will get it wrong and if the poster tell me he thinks it's wrong I will move it according to his wishes.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just thought that in this particular case, only Kia would have the answer.

Reactions: Phil in Wales

Registered
I just thought that in this particular case, only Kia would have the answer.
This IS a weird one indeed and just posted in the venga section about it.. I do feel that if its down to a specific kia code and Kia scanner only KCS might shed some light on what us mere mortals do not know about.. nothing on search about this but will say its got me interested.. 馃

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.