Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last I have got it my 2011 Cee'd 3 SW derv automatic in superb Phanton Black, it looks fantasic.
Collected it from the dealer (Petch's of York) on Saturday 15th.

First impressions very good, bigger than I expected, (only a few inces shorter than a Volvo 850 estate).

Itdrives well (no low speed judders)but the ride is a bit on the hard side.

Computer showing 43.5 mpgso far but have quite a varied driving week to come so it will be interesting to see what it averages; clearly with a new Derv engine it will be tight for a few thousand miles.

Just need to figure out how to pair up blue tooth (I'm useless at anything techno) but other than that all seems good; I would up load a photo but I can't figure how to do that either (told you I am useless at anything techno)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Taken delivery today of new Kia ceed sw3 auto in Astral Blue, it,s the wife,s really it,s a Mobility car we,ve only done about 15 miles in yet, that was from the dealers to home, we will be out in it tomorrow and see how it goes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well she now has 850 miles on the clock after a varied week around the North Yorkshire Moors (average mpg dropped to 41 between Whitby and Kirkby Moorside via Hutton le Hole) and the east coast of Yorkshire (mpg as high as 52). Now back home after a drive from north of Whitby and Ave mpg showing 44.1.
Given that I have an electric/power wheelchair (76kg) and an electric poweredhoist in the back plus luggage I feel the mpg is very good

Still lovng the car and no problems, a freind from Whitby is collecting a Soul next Wednesday boy what an impressive car that is to drive and a softer ride too.

Kia must be one of the most under staed cars of the year.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Glad to hear a good review of your car, I've yet to have a go in a Soul. I shall ask for a play next time I'm at the dealers, I'd quite like the Mrs to get one but she wouldn't go bigger than her Picanto bless her lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts