Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not long ago we noticed our NSF washer cap missing off the car, never in my life seen this and can only assume it was faulty or brittle or someone snapped it off.

I am quite sure this is the part number 986753U000

Anyone know where i can lookup part numbers and more importantly get this part quick? Kia parts of course closed now after lunch on a Saturday. And i need this part as they've just failed it on MOT!!

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks yes saw the ebay link that's where i got the part no. from actually. Much appreciated.

And thanks Ray for links too.

Joey I am interested about adding a jet to make it work for now hmm... that could be a plan.

Anyone know how easy these are to fit or remove?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone know how i remove the headlamp washer assembly nearside ?

Ive ordered the above part but i fear it's worse and the washer assembly is broken also. It looks like i need to removed the headlight unit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, I've now got the same problem on a 2013 KX4, a missing LH washer nozzle, I ordered the part number 986753U000 and thought great, a simple push in job, no such luck!, it pushes in alright but doesnt 'click in' or anything and when the jets operate it just pops out onto the ground.
I pulled the RH one out to compare and that one is fast in the piston sleeve that extends.
So either I'm missing a trick here or its a new piston or assembly😥😥🧻

·
Registered
213 Posts
Have a look here

Found here

May help

·
Registered
7 Posts
(y)Yes I pulled out the nozzle out just like that guy did, so its obvious the nozzle is a secure fit in the piston sleeve, still, but it will help when trying to take the facia off, something I'm loathe to do a the moment without a replacement piston or knowing if it can be repaired..
As the MOTs up in March its either a lucky breakers find or pay Kia prices:cautious:
Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update to the above post, I managed to get the plastic telescopic part (in fact a pair) off AliExpress for around £70, took a while to arrive but perfect.
98670-3U000 Front Left&Right

I could not locate a UK based part, asked the Kia dealer and they only supply the whole assembly as in the above picture, the price? £385!

Easily fitted, in fact didn't have to remove the facia completely, just undid one side and prised it away enough to reach in to bolt up and reattach the hose, inserted the nozzle cap and it worked fine (there was a ratchet clip in the old part which had snapped off)
Main thing is it didn't fail the MOT, at least on that anyway!:):rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.