Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 9/10, in Fareham area of Hampshire, going along the M27 towards Portsmouth, I saw my first Soul on the road - was this you? It was Black, but as to the model, I couldn't tell.
Edited by: Foxy

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Foxy where was the boot liner you bought from Tesco's it sound like a good idea, does your Soul 2 have the deep boot or does it have the under floor shelf like my Tempest. A question as well regarding the boot,I have the boot net ,now I am an engineer by trade but I cannot for the life of me find a way of using the boot net in my Soul.There is no way of fastening it on any where to use it to stop items rolling around.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dave R,

She bought it in Salisbury Tesco Extra so any large Tesco should have them. This obviously is not a moulded liner, just a canvas material, but will protect your boot, especialy if you have animals and you have the bonus of it being a bag if needed.
My Soul does not have an under-tray like the Tempest/Echo, just a deep boot with adjustable floor.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Tempest Hi Foxy.
The next time I go to Chesterfield Foxy I will go into the Tesco Extra and get one of the bags,we only have a small Tesco local, I have looked at the net Tempest but for the life of me I cannot work out how it fits to be any use at all.I must be getting senile in my old age but I thought it stretched over the floor of the boot to hold any loose items down,I cannot see any other use for it !

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I have never even got mine out of the bag, but i am sure i have seen a pic of it in use and it hangs from the wheels high up and the locates at the two front bottom corners....seems to create a flexible bag suspended in the middle of the boot space.....so anything you drop in it dosent fly about on corners. It does seem a daft solution to a problem nobody has ever asked about!!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have tried to tame the damm net but it seems useless, I have fitted it every way I can see but the end result was not impresive. I thought of fishing with it which would make more sense.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess as nobody has 'fessed up to being on that road, there must be an 'unheard' soul amongst us- or did I just imagine it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just spotted another Soul now or maybe the same one. Again in Black, this time parked outside a factory in Downton, Wiltshire. Was this you?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, but as other threads have suggested, we are all wrinkly buyers, maybe some owners are not pc saavy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Red Soul at Windover roundabout, Buerseldon, Southampton, last Thursday possibly going into Tesco's.....was this you?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
White Soul at Sainsbury's, Hedge End and Tesco Havant both spotted on same day 22nd December - was this you?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
friend of mine drove from north wales to switzerland and spotted a Soul indentical to mine in northampton...... TempestTony - come on down!!!!....what a small world we live in.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I keep telling you Foxy it was not me !!!!!!
A new Soul Tempest passed me the other day at the traffic lights in sunny Rotherham, very friendly we Soul drivers, I got a big wave from both passenger and driver though I did see the the near side front wing had not won in a fight with something hard.

Could this be you ?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts