Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again superb service from Warwick KIA, car booked in for 1st service this morning at 8:00am, courtesy car provided, phoned me up at 9:40am to say it was done. Whilst there had a nice chat and reserved our next Picanto Sport for next March (before the Government move the goal posts on tax in April) On our 3rd Picanto, the one in March will be our 4th. Nothing but good service by everyone at the dealership, car was even valeted outside as usual. Was debating on whether to wait for the new 2017 model to be properly unveiled but from the glimpses I have managed to find I personally prefer the current looks and the Sport finally gets built in satnav, cruise control and twin exhausts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
How far did you get in the courtesy car, before you had to go back and pick yours up?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't go that far rizmo it was in Fuchsia
They charge £10 for the use of the courtesy car, so one could argue it's not a courtesy but when I got in it there was barely any fuel in it, so instead of paying £10 I put a gallon of petrol in it. Only drove home 4 miles in it but it was worth a gallon of fuel to save my old pins

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great service once again from Warwick KIA, just had my second service on current Picanto, dropped it off at 8am, ready to pick up at 11:30am, no issues and cleaned once again. Going in later to talk about having a new Rio 1.0 T-GDI, circumstances have changed recently with another grandchild on the way so having a re think from a practical point of view

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The great service from Warwick KIA just keeps going. Picked up our new Rio T-GDI "First Edition" today precisely when arranged. Once again seemless hand over of our Picanto in exchange for the Rio, free mats and a tank of fuel and 40 minutes after walking in we were on our way. Superb personal treatment by such a friendly dealership, very happy customers ‘�

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations to Warwick KIA on being No 2 out of 171 KIA Dealers for Kia's "Family like care" award. No wonder I keep going back to them. First class Dealership, well done all richly deserved ‘�

·
Registered
973 Posts
dilus said:
Great service once again from Warwick KIA, just had my second service on current Picanto, dropped it off at 8am, ready to pick up at 11:30am, no issues and cleaned once again. Going in later to talk about having a new Rio 1.0 T-GDI, circumstances have changed recently with another grandchild on the way so having a re think from a practical point of view
Good dealers like this are worth their weight in gold. Well done Warwick Kia.

Wonder who was number one?

Edited by: aircraft

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/QUOTE]
Good dealers like this are worth their weight in gold. Well done Warwick Kia.

Wonder who was number one?

[/QUOTE]

Would be interesting to find out ” Would have to go a long way to beat Warwick KIA IMO. No doubt about it they have made lots of money out of me over the last 6 years, having had 4 cars from them and sent friends and family to them but good service and fair deals compensate ‘�

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dmrodgers said:
Essex Autogroup 2017 Family Like Care award winners.
Well done Essex Autogroup ‘� they must be good

·
Registered
152 Posts
Been a customer of Warwick Kia since 2009 when the missus traded her old Metro in for a new Picanto under the scrappage scheme. 2 sportages, a Rio and a Niro later and we are still very happy with them. Family members also use them now as well.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just picked the Rio up after it’s first service at Warwick KIA, where has that year gone ? Great service once again by friendly staff who refer to you on first name terms, even asked how our daughter was doing as she has a Rio from them along with other family members. Had 12 cars from them between 5 of us over the last 7 years and we all keep going back. Giving the car a lap of North Wales next week so nice to know it’s all spot on. Cleaned inside and out too and still looks brand new ?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A fraction over and perfectly clean new oil, sump plug seal has been changed too so reasonably confident it has been done correctly (old school method) Thanks for the reminder Aircraft ?

·
Registered
973 Posts
A fraction over and perfectly clean new oil, sump plug seal has been changed too so reasonably confident it has been done correctly (old school method) Thanks for the reminder Aircraft ?
Personally, I'd want it a fraction under the maximum (ideally 1 or 2 mm below the maximum mark)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In the words of Britney Spears “Oooooops I did it Again”, took the Rio in for its second service and to have a chat about options next year. Made the fatal mistake of waiting for the service to be done, numerous cups of coffee later (my birthday the day before ?) and a lovely chat with David regarding options and bought a new Stonic ? Will be my 5th KIA since 2011 and the 12th or 13th in the family, I’m losing track ?
Fabulous service once again from Warwick KIA, have loved the Rio 1.0 T-GDI for the last two years but was offered such a great deal on the new Stonic 4 in White/Black that I couldn’t turn it down. My wife really will need to ban me from taking cars in for service, too much temptation ??
Service department did a great efficient job and made me fully aware of two items that needed doing before proceeding and the car was valeted all for less than £200.
New Stonic comes with first two services free and £2000 manufacturers contribution so happy days ? Should land by the 1st September

·
Registered
626 Posts
In the words of Britney Spears “Oooooops I did it Again”, took the Rio in for its second service and to have a chat about options next year. Made the fatal mistake of waiting for the service to be done, numerous cups of coffee later (my birthday the day before ?) and a lovely chat with David regarding options and bought a new Stonic ? Will be my 5th KIA since 2011 and the 12th or 13th in the family, I’m losing track ?
Fabulous service once again from Warwick KIA, have loved the Rio 1.0 T-GDI for the last two years but was offered such a great deal on the new Stonic 4 in White/Black that I couldn’t turn it down. My wife really will need to ban me from taking cars in for service, too much temptation ??
Service department did a great efficient job and made me fully aware of two items that needed doing before proceeding and the car was valeted all for less than £200.
New Stonic comes with first two services free and £2000 manufacturers contribution so happy days ? Should land by the 1st September
Lucky there was not a Stinger in the showroom lol.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can say that again ODONO ? It was my 55th birthday so it could have quite easily been a mid life crisis. I’m building my way up to a top spec Sportage but it might have to wait until I retire, or possibly when I take the Stonic in for its 2nd service. Resistance is futile ? I have a feeling the wife might chaperone my future visits.

·
Registered
626 Posts
You can say that again ODONO ? It was my 55th birthday so it could have quite easily been a mid life crisis. I’m building my way up to a top spec Sportage but it might have to wait until I retire, or possibly when I take the Stonic in for its 2nd service. Resistance is futile ? I have a feeling the wife might chaperone my future visits.
You think your bad I went in to dealer with wife! test drove the GTS Sportage and came away with a Stinger lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts