Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all- maybe pro ceed owner here.

Im looking at buying a pro ceed 2 1.6 petrol 09 plate with 5000 miles on the clock for £7400 (seems reasonable?)

but there is no record of the first years service being carried out, its since had one done in july 2011 but like I say no record of one being done in 2010.

I rang KIA up and asked them if it would invalidate the warranty and she said the warranty would be ok but if anything goes wrong and they can prove it went wrong because the first service was not done then they would not cover it..

My questions is... what could go wrong because the first service was not done? any idea? or will they just play on it and refuse to do anything?

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't think there be any problems but if I was you I would look around as there should be plenty of ceed around with full service history. We all know how companies love to wriggle outer things.

·
Registered
536 Posts
If they quoted on the phone it wouldn't matter and that you still have a valid warranty. Ask for them to confirm it in writing. Even if you have to pay £50 administration charge it would be worth it. Won't hurt to ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts