Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE......

I booked my Pro Ceed in for some warranty work nearly a month ago, I had a slight issue with my radio but nothing major and my front washer jets werent working.

They took my radio out and told me they had sent it to SLOVENIA and told me the washer jets are on back-order.

I have called them several times over last few weeks and just keep getting the same answer.....WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO COME IN! (to be honest I dont think they are even chasing it up, they seem like they cant be bothered)

For the past month ive been driving with no front washers which is making driving dangerous!

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME DEALERS ON HERE, SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?

THANKS

·
Registered
662 Posts
washer jets are not available at this time from UK stock make sure your dealer has orderd them VORask them if they will loan you a set from a stock car, we have with one of our customers . radios are slow in being issued and are on an exchange basis. you could try customer care on 01932 832000 see if they can push it along for you. we find customers tend to have more clout than dealers in some instances

·
Registered
887 Posts
They took your set out?
Thats odd, you only need to place the order online with a vin number and problem, and they send a repalcement unit out, there has been a back order problem with them as repairs have moved from slovakia to czech.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nick,
If you have no screen washers you are breaking the law.
You are also putting yourself in danger this time of the year, I would have thought a responsible dealer would have taken the parts of a new car to give him the quicker way out of the problem.
My suggestion is that you ask for a courtesy car.
Speak to you Soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts