Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Have ordered our Kia Soul Tempest Auto, due in September, cannot wait, just loved it, the moment we saw it in the showroom. Have been ogling the soul for a while, but they are few and far between on the roads. Is it September yet. ??

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
lol...September will come before you know it, such a pain having to wait tho for such a big purchase.
It`ll be well worth it when it arrives.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure it will Drakey, as you say, time flies, but, this time I am, for once, wishing summer away, lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can say that your long wait is over!
Two more days and it is already September. I'm sure you're very much eager to get your car. I am very certain that you are gonna love it.______________________________________<a href="http://...squidoo.../5-conversion-optimization" target="_blank">improving
Conversion</a>

<a href="http://...gojicapital..." target="_blank">goji
berry juice</a>

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will do, have heard that our car is not on this shipment and is delayed until October, when the next delivery arrives...................

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did try and remain calm, when the dealer said that the allocations had been made from the latest arrivals, due to our order going in at the last minute............ but ours should be first on the list on the next shipment. Made to order, how very civilised. Only a few more weeks.................

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a wee bit frustrating, but, I like the idea of them being made to order, rather than stood on some derelict runway, for months or even years on end. It might even have some extra twiddly bits, being a brand Harry spankers new one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sammy soul said:
Enjoy your Soul i have a Diesel Auto it will pull all day long brilliant engine
BARRY

Oh we will, just a few more weeks. SO looking forward to its arrival. Glad to hear that the engine pulls well, it is hilly in this part of Lancashire. Would not have a manual car for love nor money. We could have had the Tempest manual in the showroom, but said no, we will wait for the auto thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Only a few days for you to wait now. I am sure you will love the car once you have it. We picked our Soul up a few weeks ago - nearly 900 miles on it now, so yours will be one of the newer cars on the road. Some things are worth waiting for

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Foxy said:
Only a few days for you to wait now. I am sure you will love the car once you have it. We picked our Soul up a few weeks ago - nearly 900 miles on it now, so yours will be one of the newer cars on the road. Some things are worth waiting for

They are indeed Foxy. We should collect it on the 6th, only a week and a bit, the excitement it unbearable
I will post when we have it in our charge. It is being processed by KIA at the moment and is en route to our dealers, they phoned the other day to let us know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Well, we have it, sorry, it is not right, we named the car Merlin. So, so pleased with it, it was all we expected and more besides. Comfortable, a bit sharp on some of the dreadful UK roads, but, that is the same for almost every car on the road here. As soon as you are onto the main routes, it glides along on its 18 inch wheels and HUGE tyres.

It talks to us, phones people we ask, the sound system is enough to shatter the black privacy glass. We have the auto 1.6 turbo diesel and it is a superb engine, it would pull all day long. More airbags than you can shake a stick at, with 5 stars on the safety tests. Looking forward to some motorway journeys tomorrow, put it through its paces. So far, I cannot fault it and all the neighbours are green with envy and think it looks the business. Unable to stop polishing it at the moment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts