Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to share some info with you guys... I ordered my Sportage in december 2010 and it was deliver mid august. I therefore picked it up on the 1st September.

As i waited so long as a good will gesture i was given 3 yrs free servicing. I did not ask for it or even complain Kia UK, they just sent me a letter. In saying that though my dealer may have on my behalf, i don't know, as they told me i was getting it before i actually received the letter.

I was informed i had been waiting the longest by a good margin for my specific dealer and pretty long for the UK.

Hopefully people who have been waiting sometime maybe able to use this info to get something back themselves.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's a great deal Dicko = well done.

I took my FE in for it's first service yesterday. It took only two hours for the service and updates at a cost circa £200 (I have a service plan). !!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm still waiting (since January) for my local Phoenix to tell me there's one available for test drive. That's one reason I bought online and drove to the East Midlands to collect.

·
Registered
216 Posts
im baffled. I test drove 2 cars last month, decided on a white kx3 sat nav and it was delivered brand new to the dealer late august. i took delivery on 1 sept. I cant believe the length of time some buyers are waiting. I would shop around, my local dealer (F Cross at sc**thorpe have a few in stock)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Basically, there doesn't seem to be any logical order on when the cars turn up and thedealers don't know until they do. We ordered our White 1.7 3 sat nav 17th June, dealer told us end of Mid-Aug that it would be with them on 22nd Sept. Got a call on 1st Sept to say it had turned up & sopicked it up on 7th Sept !

Worth the wait - really pleased with it

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Wife ordered a 1.7 '3' spec in tecno orange this morning.

We expected a long wait but they told us that we can pick it up in a fortnight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts