Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,i just got my 1.6 auto delivered yesterday.can anyone point me in the right direction as i need some floormats a boot mat and side window deflectors also i am after some internal sunblinds for the rear windows...what other bits of usefull extras could i buy...
i will post some pics later....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just got side window deflectors from ebay "team heko" and front mudflaps and GT-LINE logo car mats and they are all fab...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks nice I have a red one. I looked at a white one but the dealer wouldn’t let me pay on credit cards and wanted cash or their finance which I didn’t want to do. Think they recently sold it for about 1500 less than it was when I looked at it. Been happy with mine though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks nice I have a red one. I looked at a white one but the dealer wouldn’t let me pay on credit cards and wanted cash or their finance which I didn’t want to do. Think they recently sold it for about 1500 less than it was when I looked at it. Been happy with mine though.

View attachment 7136
thats a nice colour..i see you have the rear mudflaps did you fit them or did it come with them fitted?
is that the gt-line?
what engine/transmission does it have?

·
Registered
17 Posts
The mud flaps were on it when I got it. It is a gt-line. The GT I think you can get in a more cherry red.

it is the 1.6 crdi auto.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same combo as mine
How you finding it any niggles or pointers as I’ve not had mine long?

·
Registered
17 Posts
No only niggle is the auto hold you have to switch on each time you start car rather than it always being on but that is only minor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts